I’ve been told that blogs are most “successful” (i.e., get the most attention) when they’re focused on only one topic. However, I’m not that kind of person. So we’ll say, this blog is devoted to what it’s like to try and live healthfully with several chronic pain conditions… the most new one is rheumatoid arthritis! But that means covering a lot of topics.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Occipital neuralgia
- Gastrointestinal crap (teehee)
- East Village stuff, because I live here
- Emotional ramifications of living with chronic pain
- Living with chronic pain in general
- Living with a chronic illness
And, of course, I’ll randomly forget where I am and talk about random things, because this is my blog and I get to do what I want. For example, once I wrote a post that was basically an ode to women and how gorgeous they are. Men are beautiful, too, I might talk about that and you’ll have to read about it (or not, it’s up to you).